After being shown in Fall/Winter 2019 and Spring/Summer 2019 Fashion Week collections, alike, neons have dominated online stores since the start of 2019. Winter neons became a veritable trend, and neons trickled into spring, as well.
So here are 48 Neons you can try out this summer
1. Cami NYC x Revolve the Rosie Bodysuit
Neons are a night-out favorite, but this top could work on the daily, too.
2. OFF-WHITE Python Zipped Skirt
Neon takes on snakeskin feel fresh, exciting and all kinds of fun.
3. Settle the Score Crop Top and Pants Set
One of many matching sets you’ll catch us in this summer.
4. Winona Jelly Sandal
We’re jelly sandals-obsessed, and we’re not the least bit sorry about it.
5. Satin Skirt
An eye-catching take on one of 2019’s most classically retro trends.
6. Light It Up One-Shoulder Bikini Top
Bikinis lend themselves incredibly well to neon shades.
7. Le Specs x Adam Selman the Prowler
Statement sunnies in every way possible.
8. Lovers + Friends Rizelle Mini Dress
This mini wants to ensure you’re the best-dressed person at every party on your radar this summer.
9. Packable Raincoat
Because raincoats don’t have to ruin your outfit.
10. Neon the Next Level Door Knocker Earrings
Statement earrings are fun. Bright neon statement earrings are even more fun.
11. High-Collar Knit Top
The perfect statement piece to layer under your power suit.
12. H:OURS Julie Top
A lower-key way into a decidedly high-key trend.
13. Simmi London Cassie Neon Sandals
When in doubt, throw on a statement shoe, and call it a day.
14. Pleated Dress
Of course there are wedding-friendly neon options on offer.
15. Lovers + Friends Jewel Short
The ’90s called—they want you to take full advantage of these adorable bike shorts.
16. Buttoned Jumpsuit Dress
Part romper, part dress—all cute.
17. Think Rolyn Tie-Dye Wingman Bag
Your gym bag wants in on the neon trend, too.
18. FILA Disruptor 2 Mono Neon Sneaker
Who said your go-to sneaks had to be white?
19. Strappy Dress
A fresh addition to your date-night rotation.
20. Superdown Riley Tie-Front Top
Not your average tie-front top—at all.
21. Bias-Cut Satin Slip Skirt
The slip skirt just got a color/cut upgrade.
22. Skinny Neon Cat-Eye Sunglasses
Tiny sunglasses aren’t exiting the zeigeist any time soon.
23. Cut-Out Knit Dress
Because if you’re going to wear a knit during the summer, it should probably be punchy AF.
24. We the Free Selvage Tote
A tote that’s definitely big enough to hold all your shit.
25. Boutique Neon Cropped Trousers
Long live the wide-leg crop.
26. Neon Waist Belt Set
Statement belts are chronically underrated—so why not snag three for the price of one?
27. Birdie Mesh Movement Visor
Pastel neons are absolutely a thing.
28. Textured Ruffle Dress
A thoughtfully placed ruffle can go a long, long way.
29. Cropped Denim Jacket
Neon distressed denim power suit? Yes, please.
30. High-Collar Knit Top
Another top worth integrating into your work wardrobe.
31. T by Alexander Wang Washed Nylon Pants
Because you deserve to be on-trend—even when you’re just lounging around the house.
32. Kenzo Sport Cropped Sweatshirt
Athleisure and neons are a (totally unsurprising) match made in heaven.
33. Animal Print Heeled Sandals
More neon snakeskin, please.
34. One-Shoulder Thong Bodysuit
A bodysuit that’s anything-but-average in terms of silhouette and shade.
35. Motel Neon Bike Short
It’s entirely possible that these have been at the top of our wishlist for, like, months now.
36. Chimi Neon Rectangle Sunglasses
Neon sunnies are a particularly accessible way into this very loud movement.
37. Schutz Evenise Sandal
Fun kitten heels are always a good idea.
38. Colorblock Swimsuit
Understated neons are on offer, because we don’t expect you to go all in all the time.
39. Active Hooded Windbreaker
The more fun jackets we can get our hands on, the better.
40. Hurricane Neon High Ankle Boots
Summer booties are definitely a thing.
41. Neon Shimmer Hair Pin Set
Cute hair accessories are abundant, and these shimmery neon options are all kinds of fun.
42. Dressed to the Nines Ruffle Skirt
Simultaneously boho and street-chic—uh, yes please?
43. Mara Hoffman Michaela Dress
A blank canvas for all your favorite statement jewelry.
44. Velvet Hair Ties (Pack of 3)
You had us at “velvet scrunchies.”
45. Solid & Striped Button-Down
Who needs a periwinkle pinstripe button-down when eye-catching options like this are on offer?
46. Premium Slip Dress
Because you don’t have to do anything quietly if you don’t want to.
47. Fishnet Headband Pack
A practical addition to your workout arsenal—and a cool addition to your everyday one, too.
48. Neon Colorblock Drawstring-Hem Sweatshirt
Because all-over neons aren’t the only way forward.