David and Jeff debate the differences between a documentary series and reality television. More Slashfilm meetups pop up around the country, fight club style. The cast discusses The Rhythm Section, the latest movie by director Reed Marano, for their feature review.
Read about the origin of EGOT here in the Atlantic.
Thanks to our sponsor this week: Feals.
- Become a member today by going to Feals.com/FILMCAST get 50% off your first order with free shipping.
Listen and subscribe to David’s newest podcast Culturally Relevant and follow him on Youtube. Check out Jeff Cannata’s D&D show Dungeon Run. Listen to Devindra’s podcast with Engadget on all things tech.
Shownotes (All timestamps are approximate only)
What we’ve been watching (~13:00)
Devindra – The Good Place finale, Avenue 5, Mythic Quest
David – Anna, Cheer (Netflix)
Jeff – Dracula (Netflix)
The Rhythm Section
- Our music sometimes comes from the work of Adam Warrock. You can download our theme song here. Our Slashfilmcourt music comes from SMHMUSIC.com. Our spoiler bumper comes from filmmaker Kyle Hillinger. This episode was edited by Beidi Z.
- If you’d like advertise with us or sponsor us, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact us at our voicemail number: 781-583-1993
- You can donate and support the /Filmcast by going to slashfilm.com, clicking on the /Filmcast tab, and clicking on the sidebar “Donate” links! Thanks to all our donors this week!
Cool Posts From Around the Web: